Superb quality refurbished cornelius style stainless steel kegs. Premium European kegs not Chinese plated/imported kegs.
They are all tested before despatch to over 100psi. In many aspects the quality of these kegs exceeds the original Cornelius keg models. May have slight dings in the material, but still perfect and have all been pressure tested.
This product also includes the Corny Keg S30 Gas Adapter which enables the use of the Hambeton Bard S30 gas cylinder to be used with the corny keg and other metal style barrels that have a ball-lock post.
- Fits Corny, AEB, and all kegs fitted with a ball valve disconnect
- For use with Hambleton Bard S30 style gas cylinders (Not included)
- Perfect solution to make your Corny keg portable
- Avoids the need for large pub style cylinders to carbonate your keg
- Perfect solution for using your keg for camping, caravanning and outdoor events.
- Easily removed so one adapter will service any number of kegs
- Comes complete with a brass S30 adapter and high quality gas in disconnect ball valve
- You do not need a large cylinder or regulator to use this adapter. Due to the small size, it is easily stored and can be used if you take your keg away.
To use, push the grey valve onto the gas in post until it locks. Screw the Hambleton Bard S30 Gas Cylinder onto the valve to inject gas. Do not exceed a one second burst of gas. The adapter can then be released from the keg and the gas bottle unscrewed from the valve.
Customer Reviews 2 item(s)
- Fantastic Corny Kegs
What a revelation! Why didn’t I find these years ago!! So easy to add the initially fermented beer, force gas with your S30 and add a tap - it’s seriously that easy. Add in that you can easily transport 19 litres of beer wherever you want it to go, it’s just brilliant!
Great value for money as you would usually pay about £95 for these items separately. I love the new corny keg adaptor as it is the first and only product that allows me to use my s30 gas on all of my corny kegs!